Wednesday 13 August 2014

New Show: Port Dover Summer Festival

A reminder that I will be at the Port Dover Summer Festival this weekend, August 16th 10:00 – 6:00 and August 17th 10:00 – 5:00.

The festival, Art In The Park, is held at Powell Park located between Main and St Andrew Streets from Market St East to Park St




My booth is number E14, located in the north east corner of the park, close to St Andrew Street, the purple circled star shown in the map below.  As you can see I am near 2 of the main entrances and near walkthroughs from the Used Book Sale area


Looking at the park from a satellite view there should be lots of ways to enter the park, unless a fence is placed around it.  This being my first year at the show, I am not sure if that happens or not




I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and hope to see you there!  There will be lots of fun and things to see and do, with the festival, book sale, merchants sidewalk sale, beach and more

No comments:

Post a Comment